Thanks to two of our sponsors, today we are launching a gift-matching challenge.
- Eric Schenker, Hamilton resident and CEO of Craft Sportswear USA, has committed Craft to be our title sponsor. Craft will match the first $5,000 in gifts we receive in 2015.
- Peter Brotchie, Wenham resident, avid skate skier and CIO of Brotchie Capital Management LLC in Peabody MA has generously added another $5,000 to this matching challenge.
This means your 2015 donation will be matched 1:1 up to $10,000! All 2015 donations of $25 or more will receive a cookie gift pack from Lark Fine Foods of Essex. All 2015 donations of $100 or more will receive an NSNA embroidered Craft Sportwear hat.
Here’s where we stand at this point:
- Appleton Farms has invited us to groom right up to their Dairy Store, where they will sell hot chocolate, tea and snacks and provide parking and bathrooms!
- Pingree School has granted us access to groom across their campus to connect to Bradley Palmer.
- The Arctic Bearcat utility snowmobile has arrived, a major milestone in our fundraising!
- We are still raising funds to pay for a grooming machine to tow behind the snowmobile.
We have much to celebrate, but we still need your support. We are now halfway to our initial goal of raising $25,000 for capital costs and $7,000 for operating costs. The NSNA is a completely volunteer organization with virtually no overhead, which means 100% of your contribution will go directly to getting us up and running. Please help us by making a donation.