Trails & Map
Here you will find a map of our proposed groomed trail network. In the future we hope to expand this to include other trails in the area and neighboring communities.
groomed trail network
Please Note: This map is still in development.
Using the trail map with GPS on your phone:
Our trail map was created in Google Maps. To see your location on the map with your phone's GPS you will need a Google account and the Google maps app (standard on Android, for iPhone download the app in the iTunes App Store).
- Click to highlight the star that appears to the right of the title "NSNA Trail Map". This saves the map in your Google account.
- Open the Google Maps app on your phone.
- Open the menu (by selecting the three lines in the upper left).
- In the menu, select "Your places".
- Under "Your places", navigate to "Maps".
- "NSNA Trail Map" will appear under "Maps". Select it to view. If your GPS is enabled, your location on the trails will be visible!
Legend/Reading the Map
Clicking on the pull-out menu to the left of the title "NSNA Trail Map" will show a legend:
- Trailheads are marked with a skier icon. Some connect with a parking area, while others indicate where a trail intersects a road (these areas do not have parking).
- Parking areas are marked with a P
- Trails are grouped by area and listed by name. Clicking on a name will zoom the map to that trail.
Clicking on a trail will show the following data:
- Trail name
- Length of trail
- Elevation minimum and maximum (above sea level)
- When the trail was last groomed, if applicable