A big thanks to our volunteer groomers and everyone that came out to ski this weekend! It was great to be out on the trails with you and see so many of you enjoying a beautiful day outside yesterday.
During the day Sunday we saw vast improvements to our snow surface. Early in the morning, Pingree was resurfaced, now providing the firmest skating surface in our trail network. Later in the morning, the Grassrides trails at Appleton were groomed with the Ginzu for the first time after this storm, recieving multiple passes of skate grooming as well as some classic tracks.
This morning, grooming commences in Bradley Palmer, beyond just the Asbury Loop Trail. These trails will only be rolled first, so anticipate soft conditions until the snow properly sets up.
Here's the basic overview of groomed terrain for Monday:
- Appleton Farms- Grassrides Trails: skate groomed with classic tracks
- Appleton Farms- Plains Loop: Skate Groomed
- Pingree School: Skate groomed with classic tracks
- Pingree Woodland- Harvard Forest: Skate groomed
- Bradley Palmer: Grooming in progress (please avoid skiing behind groomer to allow snow to set up)
We hope you can find some time in your work week to get out and do some skiing!