Happy Tuesday Skiers!
It seems as though the inevitable January thaw is upon us, with the temperature now almost 40 degrees warmer than it was last week at this time. But that's ok, because NSNA's devoted volunteer grooming squad has been hard at work over the past 3 days making multiple runs over existing groomed terrain to ensure good conditions during the heat wave.
As mentioned yesterday, Bradley Palmer received its first grooming on Monday afternoon, with John Kenney, Bill Mead, and Jorge Hernandez laying down corduroy and some classic track on the Park Road, North, West, and East Trails. After receiving heavy ski, foot, and paw traffic, these trails were resurfaced this morning for firm, smooth corduroy throughout.
Get your dose of vitamin D today on the following trail areas:
- Appleton Farms- Grassrides Trails: Skate groomed with classic tracks
- Appleton Farms- Plains Loop: Skate groomed with classic tracks
- Pingree School: Skate groomed with classic track
- Pingree Woodlot-Harvard Forest: Skate groomed
- Bradley Palmer-Park Road: Skate groomed with classic tracks
- Bradley Palmer: East, West, North, and intersecting trails: Skate groomed